UGC-HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY, AMRAVATI
Final Selection List of Summer School in Social Science (02.07.18 to 23.07.18)
INSTRUCTIONS TO SELECTED PARTICIPANTS :
- Certificate will be awarded only on successful completion of the Course. Attendance in all classes of the course is compulsory. The UGC-HRDC may disallow or withheld certificate on valid reasons including shortage of attendance and failure of MRP./Seminar Copy submission within given date/irregular & non-punctual attendance.
- Non-Submission of Feedback Reports of Courses held at this UGC-HRDC will lead to disqualification.
- In any case, the minimum number of participants (registered for a course) should not be less than 30; otherwise the course would be either postponed or rescheduled or withdrawn.
- Every participant is requested to bring his / her own laptop for the course.
- Selected participants are requested to submit Xerox copy of first page of their bank passbook.
- Selected participants are requested to submit copy of appointment order to the office.
- The teachers of colleges that do not yet come within the purview of Section 12(B), but have been affiliated to a University for at least two years, will be permitted to participate in the programmes/courses. However, they won’t be paid TA.
- Only Those teachers whose college come within the purview of Section 2(F) & 12(B) will be paid TA.
- No DA will be paid to the participants. Accommodation Facility will be provided to the participants at UGC-HRDC Guest House. However the participants have to pay the charges of accommodation as per rule.
- No Separate Letter of Selection will be sent to the Participant/Principal. Consider this List as a proof of your Selection.
- Registration for the course will take place at UGC-HRDC Office on 02/07/2018 between 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. Waiting Participants will be given preference if selected participants fail to join the course. Waiting Participants can contact between 12:30 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
|Sr. No.||Name of Selected Candidates|
|1||PRADIP PANJABRAO DANDE
MAHILA ART COMMERCE COLLEGE, CHANDUR RLY, DIST. AMRAVATI.
|2||Ranjana P. Shahane
Late Laxmibai Deshmukh Mahila Mahavidyalaya Parli Vaijnath dist. Beed 431515
|3||Kishor L. Wankhede
Sharadchandra Arts & Commerce College Butibori, Tah Dist Nagpur 441108
|4||Anil A. Shirke
Raosaheb Gogate College of Commerce & Smt. Saraswatibai Ganshet Walke College of Arts, Panvai – Banda, Dist.: Sindhudurg
|5||Pravinkumar M. Lonare
Bhawabhuti Mahavidyalaya , Deori Road Amgaon
|6||DEVANAND K. MANDAVDHARE
MGV’S Arts, Science & Commerce College, Harsul, Tal. Trambakeshwar, Dist. Nashik (M.S.) Pin- 422204
|7||Sandip B. Dongare
Art’s Commerce College, Yeoda Tq. Daryapur Dist. Amravati
|8||VISHNU B. PAWAR
MADHUKARRAO PAWAR ARTS COLLEGE MURTIZAPUR DIST. AKOLA
|9||Pankaj M. Tayde
Bhausaheb Lahane Dnyanprakash Arts College, Pinjar Dist Akola
|10||INDRASING P. PAWAR
Madhukarrao Pawar Arts College, Murtizapur Dist. Akola.
|11||Sarala P. Nimbhorkar
G.S.Gawande College ,Umerkhed, Dist. Yavatmal
|12||Dayanad U. Raut
SMBS COLLEGE KHAMGAON
|13||Vijaysing K. Pawar
Madhukarrao Pawar Arts college Murtizapur , Dist- Akola
|14||Prashant D. Haramkar
Shri Shivaji Arts & Commerce College Amravati
|15||Vikas K. Deshmukh
Shri Vasantrao Naik Mahavidhyalaya Dharni.Dist,Amravati
|16||MANOJ P. WAGHMARE
RAJARSHEE SHAHU SCIENCE COLLEGE, CHANDUR RLY. DIST. AMRAVATI
|17||ARUN B. CHAVHAN
S N MOR COLLEGE OF ARTS COMMERCE AND SMT. G.D. SARAF SCIENCE COLLEGE TUMSAR DIST- BHANDARA 441912
|18||ANITA P. PATIL
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL WORK ANJANGAON BARI ROAD BADNERA AMRAVATI
|19||NARENDRA W. KALBANDE
D.D.N.C.COLLEGE OF SOCIAL WORK, MALKAPUR DIST-BULDANA
|20||Ranjana K. Jawanjal
Shri Dnyaneshwar M. Burungale Science & Arts College Shegaon Dist Buldana
|21||KISHOR N. WAHANE
SHRI RAMRAO SARNAIK COLLEGE OF SCOCIAL WORK WASHIM
|22||VASANT M. RATHOD
SHRI RAMRAO SARNAIK COLLEGE OF SOCIAL WORK WASHIM
|23||RAVINDRA A. PAWAR
SHRI RAMRAO SARNAIK COLLGE OF SOCIEAL WORK WASHIM
|24||DEVIDAS M. DAREGAVE
D.D.N.C.COLLEGE OF SOCIAL WORK MALKAPUR DIST-BULDANA
|25||Pratibha L. Warade
Dadasaheb Dhanaji Nana Choudhari Samajkarya, Mahavidyalay, Malkapur. Dist . Buldana
|26||Udaykumar B. Tembhare
Govt. Vidarbh Inst. Of Sc. & Humani.,VMV Road, Amravati
|27||SHEELA K. GODBOLE
SONOPANT DANDEKAR ARTS, V.S. APTE COMMERCE AND M.H. MEHTA SCIENCE COLLEGE PALGHAR
|28||NILIMA R. BANKAR
SHRI MUKTANAND COLLEGE, GANGAPUR -431109 Ta. GANGAPUR Dist. AURANGABAD
|29||Dipali R. Deshmukh
Smt.P.D Patil College of Social work,Khadki Akola
|30||GOPALKRISHNA S. RAKHONDE
SAHAKAR MAHARSHI LATE BHASKARRAO SHINGANE ARTS COLLEGE KHAMGAON
|Waiting List of Participants|
|1||SUJATA RAMDASJI NAIK,
ARTS AND COMMERCE COLLEGE BORI ARAB DIST.YAVATMAL
|2||AMOL BHAURAOJI BAND, ADARSHA SCIENCE, J. B. ARTS AND BIRLA COMMERCE MAHAVIDYALAYA DHAMANGAON RLY|
|3||VISHAL ARUNRAO DAULATKAR,
Arts Commerce College Ralegaon, Dist. Yavatmal 445402
|4||Nilima Vijayrao Dawane,
Lokmanya Tilak Mahavidyalaya, Wani Dist. Yavatmal 445304
|5||Kumudini Bhaurao Jogi,
Jagadamba mahavidhyalaya Achalpur,Dist.: Amaravati 444806