UGC-HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY, AMRAVATI
FINAL LIST OF SELECTED PARTICIPANTS
INSTRUCTIONS TO SELECTED PARTICIPANTS :
- Certificate will be awarded only on successful completion of the Course. Attendance in all classes of the course is compulsory. The UGC-HRDC may disallow or withheld certificate on valid reasons including shortage of attendance and failure of MRP./Seminar Copy submission within given date/irregular & non-punctual attendance.
- Non-Submission of Feedback Reports of Courses held at this UGC-HRDC will lead to disqualification.
- In any case, the minimum number of participants (registered for a course) should not be less than 30; otherwise the course would be either postponed or rescheduled or withdrawn.
- Every participant is requested to bring his / her own laptop for the course.
- Selected participants are requested to submit Xerox copy of first page of their bank passbook.
- Selected participants are requested to submit copy of appointment order to the office.
- The teachers of colleges that do not yet come within the purview of Section 12(B), but have been affiliated to a University for at least two years, will be permitted to participate in the programmes/courses. However, they won’t be paid TA/DA and other allowances for attending these courses.
- No Separate Letter of Selection will be sent to the Participant/Principal. Consider this List as a proof of your Selection.
|Sr.No||OUT OF MAHARASHTRA STATE CANDIDATES|
Govt. First Grade College, Kamalapur, Dist.: Gulburga, 585313, State : Karnataka.
|2||Mr. Mahesh G. T.,
Govt. First Grade College, Saligrama – 571604, K. R. Nagar Taluk, Mysore, State : Karnataka
|3||Dr. Manjunath G. Lamani,
Govt. First Grade College, Janadhara Campus, Kumareshwar Nagar, Dharwad – 580008 : State : Karnatakka
|4||Mrs. Savita N. Nayak,
Govt. First Grade College, Ankola, Pujageri, Po. Basgod.- 581353, State : Karnataka
|5||Mr. Rajkumar T.
Govt. First Grade College, Humnabad, Dist.: Bidar. 585330, State : Karnataka
|6||Dr. Mrutyunjaya B. Kotur,
Govt. First Women’s College Gandhi Chowk, Dharwad. 580001. State : Karnataka.
|7||Mr. Arvindumar M. Bhadrashetty,
Govt. First College, Kalagi, Tq.- Chittapur, Dist.- Gulbarga – 585312. State : Karnataka
|Sr. No||Within Maharashtra State Candidates|
|1||Mr. Prafulla M. Dhavane,
Arts, Science & Commerce College, Mokhada, Dist.: Palghar. 401604.
|2||Mrs. Sheela K. Godbole,
Sonopant Danedkar Arts, V. S. Apte Commerce & M. H. Mehta Science College, Palghar, Dist.: Palghar
|3||Dr. Neeta A. Kene,
Shriram Kala mahila Mahavidyalaya, Dhamangaon (Rly.), Dist.- Amravati
|4||Mr. Kailas N. Wadje,
Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, VIP Road, Nanded. 431602
|5|| Mrs. Deepa D. Patil,
S. E. S. S., S.M.D.L. College,Sector – 3E, CIDCO Colony, Kalambali, Navi Mumbai
|6||Ms. Sushma R. Mawande,
Late Madangopal Mundhada Arts & Commerce College, Chandur (Rly.), Dist.: Amravati.
|7||Mr. Avinash S. Sonawane,
Sane Guriji Vidya Prabodhini, Comprehensive College of Education, Khiroda, Tq.: Raver, Dist.- Jalgaon
|8||Dr. Ramanik S. Lengure,
Renuka College, Konark Colony, Besa, Nagpur. 440037.
|9||Mr. Vikas T. Adlok,
Late Dattatraya Pusadkar Arts College, Nandgaon Peth,
|10||Dr. Harshal R. Nimbhorkar,
Narayanrao Rana Mahavidyalaya, Badnera – Amravati.
|11||Mr. Umesh J. Gawande,
Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj Arts College, Borgaon (Manju), Dist.: Akola.
|12||Dr. Ganesh D. Kulkarni,
Shri Sant Savta Mali Gramin Mahavidyalaya, Phulambri, Dist.: Aurangabad
|13||Dr. Ms. Dipali R. Deshmukh,
Smt. P. D. Patil College of Social Work, Khadki (Bu.), Dist.: Akola
|14||Mr. Rajesh S. Gedam,
Jijamata Kala Mahavidyalaya, Parwha, Dist.: Yavatmal.
|15||Mrs. Rasmita Mohanty,
Tolani College of Commerce, 150-151, Sher – E – Panjab, Society, Andheri – East, Mumbai.- 400093.
|16||Mr. Jayant M. Nandagaoli,
HPT & RYK Science College, Vidyanagar. Nashik. 05.
|17||Mr. Nitin M. Chaware,
VPM’s Arts, Commerce & Science College, Kinhavali, Tq.- Shahapur, Dist.: Thane.
|18||Dr. Deepak G. Kapade,
Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University, Mouda Road, Ramtek, Dist.: Nagpur. 441106
Mr. Mangesh D. Tajane,
Dr. Vijay G. Wardikar,
Mr. Ravindra A. Lathkar,
Mr. Pravin R. Mane,
Mr. Nilesh V. Nagare,