UGC-HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY, AMRAVATI
Selection List of Winter School in English
Winter School From 05/02/2018 TO 24/02/2018
INSTRUCTIONS TO SELECTED PARTICIPANTS :
- Certificate will be awarded only on successful completion of the Course. Attendance in all classes of the course is compulsory. The UGC-HRDC may disallow or withheld certificate on valid reasons including shortage of attendance and failure of MRP./Seminar Copy submission within given date/irregular & non-punctual attendance.
- Non-Submission of Feedback Reports of Courses held at this UGC-HRDC will lead to disqualification.
- In any case, the minimum number of participants (registered for a course) should not be less than 30; otherwise the course would be either postponed or rescheduled or withdrawn.
- Every participant is requested to bring his / her own laptop for the course.
- Selected participants are requested to submit Xerox copy of first page of their bank passbook.
- Selected participants are requested to submit copy of appointment order to the office.
- The teachers of colleges that do not yet come within the purview of Section 12(B), but have been affiliated to a University for at least two years, will be permitted to participate in the programmes/courses. However, they won’t be paid TA/DA and other allowances for attending these courses.
- No Separate Letter of Selection will be sent to the Participant/Principal. Consider this List as a proof of your Selection.
- Facility of Lodging & Boarding will be compulsory provided to the participants.
- No D.A. will be paid to the participants.
- The participants whose college does not yet come within the purview of Section 12(B), but have been affiliated to a University for at least two years, will be permitted to participate in the programmes/courses. However, they will have to pay the Lodging and Boarding Charges separately.
- Registration for the course will take place at UGC-HRDC Office on 05/02/2018 between 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. Waiting Participants will be given preference if selected participants fail to join the course. Waiting Participants can contact between 12:30 P.M. to 1:30 P.M. on 05/02/2018.
|Sr. No.||Name of Selected Candidates|
|1|| Varginia Dawande,
Government College, Athner, Dist.: Betul (M.P.)
|2||Jitendra Kumar Dawande,
Government College, Bhainsdehi, Dist.: Betul (M.P.)
|3||Muneer Hussain Ganale,
Government Degree College for Boys, Pulwama ( Jammu & Kashmir)
|4||Mahendra Randhir Telgote,
Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, ‘B’ Road, Churchgate, Mumbai
|5||Namdeo Dattatray Patil,
Karmaveer Hire Arts, Science, Commerce & Education College, Murlidharnagar, Gargoti, Dist.: Kolhapur
|6||Shuddhodhan P. Kamble,
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Mahavidyalaya, Uttamnagar, Amravati.
|7||Pankaja Sudam Ingle,
Arts, Commerce & Science College, Kiran Nagar, Amravati
|8||Ajay Nana Abhyankar,
Arts & Science College, Kurha, Dist.: Amravati
|9||Ganesh Ramdas Khanderao,
Amolakchand Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal
|10||Manoj Pandurangji Sahare,
Late Narayanrao A. Deshmukh Arts & Commerce College, Chandur Bazar, Dist.: Amravati
|11||Nilkanth Gopichand Jadhao,
S.S.S.K.R. Innani Mahavidyalaya, Karanja (Lad)
|12||Gautam Chandrabhan Satdive,
Prof. Rajabhau Deshmukh Kala Mv., Nandgaon (Kh.), Dist.: Amravati
|13||Ashutosh Ramakant Vardikar,
S.E. Society’s Arts & Science College, Bhalod, Dist.: Jalgaon
|14||Ratanlal Laxmanrao Yeul,
Smt. L.R.T. College of Commerce, Akola
|15||Tarachand Kisanrao Kanthale,
Babaji Datey Kala Ani Vanijya Mahavidyalya, Yavatmal
|16||Rupesh S. Wankhade,
Madhukarrao Pawar Art’s College, Murtizapur, Dist.: Akola
|17||Suresh D. Bansod,
Arts – Commerce College, Yeoda, Dist.: Amravati
|18||Shitalbabu A. Tayade,
Ramkrushna Mahavidyalaya, Darapur, Dist.: Amravati
|19||Manoj Namdeorao Bhagat,
B.B. Arts, N.B. Commerce & B.P. Science College, Digras
|20||Satish Kashirao Khode,
Narayanrao Rana Mahavidyalaya, Badnera (Rly.), Dist.: Amravati
|21||Yogesh M. Pohokar,
Smt. Shakuntalabai Dhabekar mahavidyalaya, Karanja ( Lad), Dist.: Washim
|22||Vishwas Maroti Damodar,
Milind Mahavidyalaya, Mulawa, Dist.: Yavatmal
|23||Nilesh Digambar Autkar,
Smt. Nankibai Wadhwani Kala Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal
|24||Pritee D. Thakare,
Jijamata Arts Mahavidyalaya, Darwha, Dist.: Yavatmal
|25||Taterao Bapurao Nikalje,
Sant Bhagwan Baba Arts College, Sindkhed Raja, Dist.: Buldhana
|26||Jagruti S. Vyas,
Smt. Kesharbai Lahoti Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
|27||Neelima Vitthalrao Tidke,
Shri Shivaji Arts, Commerce & Science College, Akola
|28||Anup Vinayak Gumble,
Arts, Commerce & Science College, Arvi, Dist.: Wardha
|29||Aparna Tulshiram Sarode,
J.D. Patil Sangludkar Mv., Daryapur, Dist.: Amravati
|30||Sambhaji Shivaji Shinde,
Adarsha College, Vita, Dist.: Sangli
|List of Waiting Participants|
|1||Priyanka B. Ruikar,
Mumgsaji Maharaj Mahavidyalaya, Darwha, Dist.: Yavatmal
|2||Prashant Nilkanth Kamble,
M.S.P. Arts, Science & K.P.T. Commerce College, Manora, Dist.: Washim
|3||Vaibhao Bhumesh Pimpale,
Vidyabharti College, Seloo, Dist.: Wardha
|4||Manoj Pralhad Bhagat,
Sundarrao More (Sr) College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Poladpur, Dist.: Raigad
Renuka College, Besa, Nagpur
|6||Manisha B. Gawali,
Shivaji College, Hingoli
|7||Archana G. Badne,
Late Nitin Art’s & Science College, Pathri, Dist.: Parbhani
|8||Sandeep Babulal Agrawal,
B.D. Parwekar Mahavidyalaya, Parwa, Dist.: Yavatmal
|9||Shivraj N. Kombe,
Yuvashakti Arts & Commerce College, Amravati
|10||Ganesh Pundlikrao Khandare,
Yashwantrao Chavan Arts & Science Mahavidyalaya, Mangrulpir, Dist.: Washim.
|11||Sachin Sheshrao Narwade,
K.J. Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce, Vidyavihar, Mumbai
|12||Nitin J. Ghamandi,
Shri Narendra Tidke College, Ramtek, Dist.: Nagpur
|13||Abdul Rahim Wahedsab Dange,
A.V. Education Society’s Degloor College, Degloor, Dist.: Nanded
|14||Dipak Uttamrao Ulemale,
Smt. Savitabai Uttamrao Deshmukh College, Digras, Dist.: Yavatmal
|15||Nandkumar Govind Devan,
Shri Manohar Hari Khapane College of Arts & Commerce, Pachal, Dist.: Ratnagiri