UGC-HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY, AMRAVATI
ONLINE SELECTION LIST FOR FACULTY INDUCTION PROGRAMME – 05 : 08.12.21 to 07.01.22
Instructions for Teacher Participants for Online Courses
1. Attendance in all sessions is mandatory. A certificate will not be awarded to those participants who fails to complete required contact working hours.
2. The HRDC will held certificate for non – submissions of assignments, feedbacks and other relevant assessment as directed by course coordinator.
3. The teacher participant must have a Laptop and/or Desktop Computer with good internet
connection. Merely using mobiles phones for online courses will not be allowed.
4. Download Google Meet/Jio Meet/Zoom Meeting app in your Laptop and/or Desktop Computer and sign with your Google account. For the proctored assessment Testmoz/Google classrrom / Google Forms / Socrative tool will be used.
5. Go to the Settings – profile page and set up your profile. Use your official name as per your application. Set a profile picture. This is essential to mark your attendance in the live sessions.
6. There shall be an active Whats app group for sharing information/instructions regarding
programme/course, daily and/or weekly schedule, resource/reading material, announcements of proctored assessments, links, etc. The group shall consist of selected teacher participants for respective programme/course, course coordinator of respective course, resource persons and some of the officials of HRDC. The teacher participant shall add in this group during the programme / course.
7. When switching to online classes, you have many adjustments to make—including learning how to navigate a virtual classroom. Following these etiquettes can help you to adapt smoothly and avoid embarrassment or misunderstandings.
- It’s important that participants be prepared and joined before 15 minutes of the live session. Please download the necessary software and connect all devices like microphones or laptops before the session begins.
b. While participating in online discussions, keep your answers short and on-topic. Make sure you know how to raise “virtual hands” and wait to be recognized when responding to a question or comment.
c. Before a live session begins, make sure you eliminate environmental distractions that may divert your attention away from learning viz. minimize background noise by turning off the TV and radio, off cell phones for avoiding multitasking work, mute your microphones unless you are speaking, etc.
d. Remember the resource persons and other participants will be able to see you,so pay close attention and focus on the classroom conversation and activities. Take notes on the information presented. Ask relevant questions to clarify the material covered or assignments given. Not join side-line chats with other participants when the resource person is speaking.
e. Adjust your work setup so that you face a window or are exposed to plenty of light and make sure your background is professional and work appropriate.
f. Though you may be comfortable with using and reading common acronyms such as LOL (laugh out loud) and TTYL (talk to you later), not all users are as familiar with these abbreviations. Spelling things out will help to avoid confusion and misunderstandings with resource person and other participants.
8.No Separate Letter of Selection will be sent to the Participant/Principal. Consider this List as a proof of your Selection.
|Sr. No.||Name of Selected Participants (OUT OF STATE)|
|1||MRS shweta hansraj bhatia Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Computer Education and Applied Sciences, mtb campus,Athwalines|
|2||DR Aditya Kumar Gupta School of Management Sciences Varanasi, Khushipur, Bachhon|
|3||MRS Debapriya Sorkhel Chakraborty Banipur Mahila Mahavidyalaya, banipur, habra, north 24 paraganas, west bengal|
|4||DR Paramita Pathak Vivekananda College, East Udayrajpur, Madhyamgram, Kolkata, West Bengal 700129|
|Selected Participants within Maharashtra State|
|1||DR KAILAS KARBHARI KHAIRNAR Adivasi Seva Samittee Nashik Arts, Commerce & Science College ManurTal – Kalwan Dist – Nashik|
|2||MR Yuvraj Prakash kale Gulam nabi azad art science and commerce collage barshitakli,Akola|
|3||MR Dadasaheb Radhaji Pawar Dnyanjyoti College Education Soegoan Dist Aurangbad Pin 431120 Maharashtra|
|4||MR DADARAO CHANDRABHAN KATKAR KAMDHENU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION JATWADA ROAD AURANGABAD. MAHARASTRA|
|5||MR Bhushan Tukaram Funde M B PATEL ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE ,SALEKASA ,TAH SALEKASA ,DISTT- GONDIA 441916|
|6||MR Sunil Vithalrao Wankhade MJF Commerce Science and VR Art’s College Bhatkuli|
|7||MR MADHUKAR D. WADATE Nehru Mahavidyalaya, Nerparsopant.|
|8||DR Dipak Shivram Jaitalkar SSJAS Mahavidyalaya, Janephal Road Mehkar|
|9||DR GAJANAN MADHUKAR DESHMUKH Dept. of Zoology, Smt. Sindhutai Jadhao Arts and Science Mahavidyalaya Mehkar, Dist: Buldhana|
|10||MR sajidsha kausarsha shah Shri.Dr.R.G.Rathod Arts and Science College, Murtizapur Dist-Akola|
|11||DR SUSHIL SUBHASH LONKAR TAI GOLWALKAR MAHAVIDYALAYA NEAR TAHSIL OFFICE RAMTEK|
|12||DR Sandeep Ambadas Katole Nehru Mahavidyalaya, Nerparsopant.|
|13||DR Amol Santosh Jadhav Shri Vyankatesh Arts, Commerce & Science college, Deulgaon Raja, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University|
|14||DR Sandhya Vishnupant Shirbhate Degree college of physical education, HVPM, Amravati|
|15||DR POONAM RAMESHWAR GULHANE SHRI DR.R.G.RATHOD ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE MURTIZAPUR DISTRICT AKOLA|
|16||DR Mujahid Qaiyum Mohammad Shri. Dr. R. G. Rathod Arts & Science College, Murtizapur|
|17||DR ANURADHA RAMESHCHANDRA RAJORIA Department of Zoology, Shri Shivaji Science College, Amravati|
|18||MR Dnyaneshwar Gajanan Gatkar Lb Aney Mahila Mahavidyalaya Yavatmal|
|19||MR Virat Dattaraj Ghude Loknayak Bapuji Aney Mahila Mahavidyala Yavtmal|
|20||DR SHARAD KASHINATH SHIRULE GANGAMAI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NAGAON, DHULE|
|21||MR Ravindra Natthu Ganbas Shri Vyankatesh College Deulgaon raja|
|22||MR Govind Gulabrao Dhage Shri vyankatesh Arts , commerce and science college Deulgaon Raja|
|23||MR ABHIJEET OMPRATAP DHORE Shri Dr RG Rathod Arts and Science College, Murtizapur|
|24||MR Sudhir Balwant Agarmore Shri Mathuradas Mohota College of Science, Nagpur Skkardara Square, Umrer Road|